Owned by Choueiri Group, MEMS LLC specializes in the marketing and sales of advertising space for a diversified portfolio of communication vehicles. These include leading Satellite TV Channels, Magazine Titles, Newspapers and Outdoor Signs. With a dedicated team of 80 professionals, the company services its clients through a network of offices and representatives in 12 cities with a focus on GCC countries.
- Dubai TV
- An Arabic language, free-to-air, general public TV Satellite Channel.
Primarily targets nationals and Arab residents of the GCC countries, the Levant, and North Africa.
Revamped and rejuvenated in June 2004, Dubai TV is the "Arabic Family Channel" catering to GCC audiences. In-line with the region's social and cultural values, the channel offers an exclusive line-up of the most popular Arabic and foreign movies, soaps, comedies, game-shows, lifestyle programs, current affairs, kids and music shows that are equally appealing to male and female viewers. With its world-class newsroom at Media City ensuring top quality broadcasting of local and International News, Dubai TV has secured its place as the most viewed channel in the UAE and is considered to be amongst the leading satellite channels in the GCC.
- Sama Dubai TV
- An Arabic language, free-to-air, general entertainment TV Satellite Channel.
Primarily targets UAE nationals.
Launched in June 2005, Sama Dubai caters to UAE National audiences, with respect to their social and cultural values. The channel offers an exclusive line-up of Business programs, Series, Social & Cultural programs as well as live coverage of all major events and happenings in the UAE
- Dubai Sports Channel
- An Arabic language, free-to-air, specialized sports TV Satellite Channel
Covering regional and international sports events. Targets nationals and Arab residents of the GCC countries, skewed towards the United Arab Emirates.
Launched in 1998 and re-vamped in December 2005, Dubai Sports broadcasts on Nilesat, Arabsat and Hotbird to cover the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe. Dedicated to sports events and programs, the channel offers a wide variety of programs ranging from in-house productions to live transmissions of local and international sports events.
- Al Bayan(Arabic Daily)
- The official Arabic newspaper of the city of Dubai
Launched in 1980, Al Bayan is the official Arabic newspaper of the city of Dubai catering to all Arabs living in the UAE. Its circulation covers all Emirates in the UAE and benefits from its exclusive distribution to public institutions, in addition to regular POS. The newspaper features comprehensive editorial content, covering Local and International politics, Social issues, Business, Economics and Sports News. Al Bayan was revamped and re-designed in 2005 in-line with international trends, leading to a new paper size, white glossy paper for the cover, the addition of a new external daily Business/Economic section and an increase in the number of color page.
- Al Hayat
- Takes pride in being the “International Arabic Daily Newspaper”
- Takes pride in being the “International Arabic Daily Newspaper” and the most widely quoted (by western media) independent Arabic newspaper in the world. Established in 1945 and re- launched from London on an international scale in 1988. Offers accurate accounts of Middle East current affairs and targets Arab communities in more than 45 countries across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa & North America. State-of-the-art production values. Printed simultaneously in London, Frankfurt, New York, Cairo, Bahrain, Beirut, Riyadh and Makkeh. Sections include current and international affairs, finance and business, sports, culture and arts, family, people, along with special features.
- Dubai One
- An English language, free-to-air, general entertainment TV Satellite Channel.
Targets nationals and residents of the GCC countries, the Levant, and North Africa.
Launched in January 2005, Dubai One is positioned as a General Entertainment English Channel, offering a wide range of programs: Lifestyle Programs, Soap Operas, Drama Series, Sitcoms, Reality Programs and Movies. The channel has penned agreements with major production studios in order to cater to audience's demands for quality programs.
- Noor Dubai
- Launched in September 2009 – The first of its kind Free to TV channel with 10 hours of daily live broadcasting.
- Launched in September 2009 – The first of its kind Free to TV channel with 10 hours of daily live broadcasting. Programming variety is focused on socio-cultural subjects (Religious, educational, family oriented and safe) which credibly and responsibly reflect Arab and Islamic values. Aims to compliment the social, economic & cultural developments within the UAE and the pan Arab region.
- Dubai Racing Channel
- Launched as a part of the Dubai Media Inc. (DMI) Group in July 2008,
- Launched as a part of the Dubai Media Inc. (DMI) Group in July 2008, Dubai Racing Channel aims to broadcast a globally viable, world-class equestrian image, while uniquely honoring the cultural heritage of the iconic Arab Horseman.
The channel will air LIVE broadcasts from Jebel Ali and Nad Al Sheba - the centers of Dubai’s equestrian world for over 20 years - presenting world-class horse racing and endurance runs, show jumping, private livery and riding lessons at the Emirates Riding Association.
A Studio will be covering these races LIVE, as presented by the channel’s Arabic and English Broadcasters.
- Laha Magazine
- Launched in September 2000, Laha is a Pan Arab weekly family magazine
- Launched in September 2000, Laha is a Pan Arab weekly family magazine, published by “Dar Al Hayat”. Circulated every Wednesday across the GCC, the Levant, Cairo, Europe and other countries. Primarily targets women and secondary Arab families. Designed to appeal to the modern Arab woman with a forward looking attitude. Offers readers fresh, informative, simple and contemporary content. Covers a wide variety of topics such as news, entertainement, arts, fashion, beauty, culture, lifestyle, nutrition, etc.. Has achieved exceptional regional penetration, most notable in KSA.
- An Arabic language monthly magazine, circulated in Arab countries. Targets Arab females.
Published in collaboration with the top French beauty magazine "Votre Beaute", Jamalouki is one of the leading Pan-Arab women monthly magazines. Its highly innovative editorial includes several topics: cosmetics, fragrances, fashion, watches, Jewelry, luxury goods, cultural and social events. Issues are circulated in more than 10 countries throughout the GCC, Levant and Africa and receive strong advertising and promotional support.
- Emarat Al Youm
- Launched on September 19, 2005.
- Launched on September 19, 2005. Newspaper content focused on domestic issues, and other topics of interest to Arab readers in the UAE. Takes pride in its highly professional approach to journalism – accurate, balanced and objective reporting. Endeavors to provide readers with knowledge and intelligent entertainment in line with global changes, new reading and browsing habits, etc…
- Al Yaum Arabic Daily
- Since 1965, Al Youm has remained a leading premier Socio-Political Arabic Daily in KSA
- Since 1965, Al Youm has remained a leading premier Socio-Political Arabic Daily in KSA, and the most widely read Arabic Newspaper in the Kingdom’s Eastern Province.
The popular broadsheet comprises over 40 pages, featuring an informative main issue, dedicated business and sports sections, along with other specialized segments which offer timely coverage of the most relevant topics and events
- Al Hadath Al Riyadi
- An Arabic language specialized sports monthly magazine, circulated in Arab countries.
Covers international and regional sports events.
As the top ranking Pan Arab sports publication with circulation covering 16 countries, Al Hadath Al Riyadi features unique editorial content which covers various sports events. Strengthened by a network of 47 correspondents world-wide and subscriptions with top sports photo services, the publication caters to young Arab males and is considered a leading sports reference in the Arab world.
- Noor Dubai FM
- Launched in September 2009 - As the radio extension of the Noor network - Uniquely features 10 hours of daily live broadcasting.
- Launched in September 2009 - As the radio extension of the Noor network - Uniquely features 10 hours of daily live broadcasting. Extends a vibrant blend of social and cultural broadcasting which benefit from Islamic values. Three insightful daily drive time segments (morning, noon and evening) filled with live programming
- Ara Magazine
- Launched in October, 2011 as the first and only magazine published by the media body of the government of Dubai “DMI”
Launched in October, 2011 as the first and only magazine published by the media body of the government of Dubai “DMI”.
Weekly magazine, dedicated to Arab women in the UAE.
Spearheaded by a team of experienced journalists reporting from global capitals
Offers a unique synergy of news, entertainment and information, bringing to life a modern, sophisticated and highly enjoyable editorial experience.
Benefits from the full promotional support of DMI platforms.
- Dubai FM
- Launched in September 2011
Launched in September 2011
Modern Khaleeji and Arabic station
Aims to represent the uniquely dynamic and vibrant spirit of Dubai
Delivers a diverse mix of music and programs