Arabian Media Services (AMS) is the official representative of all MBC Group media, which offer leading programs to various social and demographic segments of the Middle East region. The MBC Group has indisputably established itself as the premier provider of TV entertainment content to the Arab World.
- 24-hour Family Entertainment Arabic Free to air TV Satellite Channel
- Established as the leading pioneer of Pan Arab satellite, MBC1 is a 24-hour free to air TV station offering the Pan Arab viewers a variety of entertaining shows ranging from game shows, sports, music, and Arab drama, to news and current affairs. Its programs selection is sensitive to the social and ethical norms of the region and it has become a trendsetter in the Pan Arab TV industry. As an Arab icon, MBC1 has become the third common denominator between Arabs, after language and religion, to truly live up to its claim "The world through Arab eyes".
- 24-hour Free-to-Air Non-Stop Western Entertainment and Movies Channel
- MBC2 brings to the Arab audience the best of Western entertainment 24-hour free-to-air non-stop movies. It appeals to the up and coming younger generation whose ideals and emotions are distinct and unique. The Pan Arab viewers can watch exclusively on MBC2 the best & the latest of Hollywood studios.
- MBC Action
- 24-hour Free to Air Non-Stop Western Action Movies Channel
- Launched in March 2007. 24 hours broadcast, English Free-to-air TV Satellite Channel broadcasting action movies and programs exclusively. The only Free-to-air Pan Arab TV channel to offer Action Movies and programs round the clock.
- Children's Entertainment English / Arabic Free to Air TV Satellite Channel
- Launched in Dec 2004, MBC3 managed to quickly establish itself as the leading children channel in the Middle East. With programs varying from cartoons, preschool shows & action figures, to teen series & great family movies, MBC3 is bringing the best of children programs to the Arab kids.
- MBC Persia
- Launched in July 2008, 24 hours broadcast, Free to Air TV Satellite Channel
Launched in July 2008
24 hours broadcast, Free to Air TV Satellite Channel,Broadcasting "Farsi-Dubbed “western blockbuster movies exclusively,The First of its kind channel targeting Farsi speaking audiences.
- MBC Bollywood
- Launched on October 20, 2013
Launched on October 20, 2013
Delivers Bollywood entertainment primed for the Arab world
Aimed at regional Bollywood fans, as well as young Arab women (15–35 years old)
Features the latest hit movies, culturally relevant drama series and magazine shows
Designed with a comprehensive, modern, fully Arabized interface
- MBC FM
- 100% Gulf Music based Terrestrial and Satellite Radio Station
By far the largest Pan Arab FM station, covering KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and Jordan, MBC FM has become the landmark of music formats with a variety of music and contests. As of 2005, MBC FM has become a pure Khaleeji songs radio station (Gulf music), presenting a wide range of new programs that fulfill our listeners' requests and demands from the latest Kahleeji songs hits and releases.
- Western Entertainment Free to Air TV Satellite Channel
- The newest member of MBC family, launched on February 2005, MBC4 is putting forward a wide diversification of Western programs targeted to please the Arab Women: proven successful sitcoms & dramas such as Friends, Frasier, Buffy, 24 etc... along with the best of Reality TV shows: Joe Millionaire, The Biggest Loser, etc. and to top it all with the queen & king of talk-shows: Oprah Winfrey & Dr. Phil.
- MBC MAX
- As the latest addition to the MBC Group, MBC Max is 24-hour western movie channel,
- As the latest addition to the MBC Group, MBC Max is 24-hour western movie channel, which aims to complement the success of its pioneering affiliate - MBC2.
MBC Max will feature global hits from the most modern, upbeat and feel-good blockbuster genres.
The channel will attract people of all ages - The “Young at heart”.
Ultimately, MBC Max will reward audiences by offering them greater “Choice”.
- MBC Drama
- Launched in Nov 2010 as an all-new round the clock thematic Arabic series channel
Launched in Nov 2010 as an all-new round the clock thematic Arabic series channel.Offers a wide assortment of the finest exclusive Arabic language series.
Features Turkish, Latin, Indian series (dubbed in unique Arabic accents and dialects), plus Syrian, Egyptian, Bedouin, Gulf based productions.
Launched to compliment the programming on MBC1 and MBC4 – Effectively delivers the choice of 3 different offerings in every hour.
- MBC Masr
- Launched on November 9,2012
Launched on November 9, 2012 (As MBC Group’s 12th channel offering).
Local channel, dedicated to the creation of compelling local entertainment that empowers Egyptians to see the “positive” side of life.
Features a top-notch programming itinerary primed with local productions, series, dramas, cultural and sports shows, etc…
Grid effectively delivers quality and diversity.
- Al Arabiya
- 24 hour Socio-Political Arabic Free to Air TV Satellite Channel
- A 24-hour free to air news, business news and current affairs station, Al Arabiya sets a new trend in the region by offering an unbiased, objective and credible coverage of the news, without reverting to sensationalism or emotional partiality. Al Arabiya epitomizes "Arab modernism", and consistently offers a wide and balanced variety of topical programs. On the whole, Al Arabiya is rational but not rigid, informative and daring without being controversial.
- Al Arabiya Al Hadath
- Launched in January 2012
Launched in January 2012
Serves as an extension of Al Arabiya News Channel
Offers dedicated focus on live coverage and special analysis
- 24-hour, free-to-air satellite TV music channel
24-hour, free-to-air satellite TV music channel
Offers the latest in dynamic Pan-Arabic music entertainment
(Interactive programming, user-generated content, etc…)
Primarily targets the mass youth market in KSA
- Panorama FM
- 100% Gulf Music based Terrestrial and Satellite Radio Station
Panorama has developed to become a Pan Arab youth entertaining radio station that fulfills their demands and requests from the latest Pan Arab songs and hits. Panorama in its new positioning has come up with new programs that are aimed to satisfy the Arab Youth such as interviews with famous Arab stars, latest songs, gossip shows, fashion and health programs, DJ mix and remixes.